Curious subjects women and the trials of realism hilary m schor highlights the epistemological legal and feminist implications of curiosity written with flair . Curious subjects focuses on the relationship between women curiosity and the rise of the novel using the lenses of scientific legal and fictional curiosity . While nineteenth century literary scholars have long been interested in womens agency in the context of their legal status as objects curious subjects makes the . Shelley king on asking questions realist fiction and female subjectivity in victorian novels. Becky sharp gwendolen hartleth are the women of the victorian novel guilty or not guilty beautiful or not beautiful but the heroines of victorian
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.