presented at the eighth international conference on remote sensing for marine and coastal environments halifax nova scotia 17 19 may 2005 hyperspectral . Hyperspectral image analysis of coral reefs in the hawaiian project will develop a set of analysis tools using the latest advances in hyperspectral remote sensing. First book focused exclusively on remote sensing of coral reefs integrated multi level approach combines introductory overviews with application specific. International journal of remote sensing 1999 20 13 2545 2563 hyperspectral identification of coral reef features h holden and e ledrew. 1 introduction shallow water coral reefs occupy a very small part of the ocean 0015 but the biodiversity they offer make them a very important ecosystem in
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.