This is a list of roots suffixes and prefixes used in medical terminology their meanings and their etymology latin ica greek . Latin in medical terminology greek medicine migrated to rome at an early date and many latin terms crept into its terminology latin was the language of science . Of course pretty much all medical terminology derives from latin and greek especially greek but some terms have very interesting and unexpected etymologies. Greek and latin roots build up medical terms related to color qualities quantity and medical conditions pocket anatomy built up a small glossary. App 10 greek and latin in medical terminology the following remarks are intended as general guidelines to current usage they should not be taken as fixed principles
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.