Oncogenes in humans and other animals have the capacity to transform normal cells into malignant ones these genes acquired at conception or mutated during life . Oncogenes and tumor suppressor genes proto oncogenes the cellular homolog of viral oncogenes mal and cancer cells
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.