An african american woman becomes an unwitting pioneer for medical breakthroughs when her cells are used to create the first immortal human cell line in the early 1950s. About the immortal life of henrietta lacks her name was henrietta lacks but scientists know her as hela she was a poor black tobacco farmer whose cells taken . The immortal life of henrietta lacks 2010 is a non fiction book by american author rebecca skloot it was the 2011 winner of the national academies communication . Watch the immortal life of henrietta lacks the original hbo film online at hbocom or stream on your own device enjoy extras such as teasers and cast information
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.